Monday, May 10, 2021

Mothers Day (COVID-19 Version)!!!!

 Yesterday was Mothers Day!! When I woke up, I gave my mom a present that I made at school and then she opened a gift that me, Cora, Evaline, and dad gave her. We also celebrated with some family by going out to the Gold Finch Cafe with my dads side of the family (Papa Pete, Great-Grandma Helen, Auntie Carol) and then went to G&G (Grandma Lynn and Papa Bill's) with my Aunt Katie and Uncle Ryan. So, we saw my cousins (Skyler, Logen, and Parker). Here are some pictures of this fun day (in order):

This is the gift that I made my mom at school


 

 This is the gift that we got her (so I can have MINE (you hear that mom, MINE) back)


All of them together 


Now at The Gold Finch Cafe always lots of laughs and fun!



This used to be a pancake. . .


Fun at G&Gs (in the video I'm tbe one filming, so I'm not in it, in the picture, Skyler and Logen look alike so the taller one is Skyler and the shorter one is Logan and the baby is Parker)




And that is the fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment