Saturday, May 15, 2021

Me And Mom Surprise Cora And Evaline!!

 Yep, that's right! Today, Cora and Evaline got their first COVID shot at Hy-Vee!! While they were waiting in the "Vaccine recovering area" me and mom went shopping. I got a craft clay stick thingy to color in with the clay sticks. Anyways, this is important because that's (aisle seven) where I found what would make the perfect surprise. It was confetti chocolate chips! Now, Cora and Evaline wasn't there, so me and mom planned out the surprise: Chocolate cookies with the chocolate chips that I found, and normal chocolate chips. Here's the process:

Us keeping it a secret was a huge deal to me. so, here's the pictures:




When I stirred some of  ingredients, it was almost like it was oozing! 


And some before and after pictures! Before the oven:


And after the oven:


And there we have it! A whole other post done!    

No comments:

Post a Comment