Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Taylor Swift Era's Movie!

     On the 23rd of October (same day as the Pumkin Patch, I know), we went to the Era's Tour movie! It was SO GOOD and is my favorite movie. I am SO EXCITED for it to come on Netflix. I got all decked out, outfit, makeup, everything, even bracelets (I traded four, but there wasn't as many people trading). I We went with some friends, and we went down to the front and sang and danced, overall, it was a great experience. We didn't take any pictures during the actual movie, but we wanted to just enjoy it ourselves without pictures or videos. If you can't tell by now, I am a HUGE swiftie.

    We went with our friends, and their daughter is the same age as me, just way taller. Like a foot taller (I'm super short for my age and she is tall for our age).

Before everything, the makeup, costume, ect


I went to their house beforehand to get ready for the movie, so this is the after...


At the theater, there was a photo booth!


We all took photos there. Our Era's: Cora was Folklore, Evaline was Evermore, My Family friend (the mom) was Red, and I was Lover. My mom and my family friend (the daughter) didn't go as specific Era's.



    And it was SO FUN!! We went down to the front two rows of the theater, because no one was sitting there, and we sang and danced. I traded four bracelets, but not many were trading, but I know that in other theaters were trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment