Sunday, July 30, 2023

Busy July

     July has been so busy! At the beginning I did a Playtime Poppy theater camp, where I was Denise, the town Magistrate. The week after that I was in a Movie Maker summer camp. That weekend, I went to our yearly Gir Scout Pool Party. Just this past week I did a Young Footlighters Traveling Playhouse theater summer camp in Coralville. It was the Vanishing of the Jolly Rodger, and it was mainly about getting out of the Bermuda Triangle so they (pirate crews, seabirds, and turtles) could help with climate change. I jokingly said to Evaline that it should've been called The Jolly Rodger and the Effects of Climate Change. All these camps were so fun, my favorite one was the Jolly Roger one. 

    Earlier today, my mom, some family friends, and myself went to Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief Musical at the Giving Tree Theater.

We had two performances of the Playtime Poppy camp, It's Complicated






As always, the Pool Party was a blast!







Tuesday of the week I did the Jolly Rodger camp, my mom, my sisters and one of their friends, one of my friends and her mom, and I went to the new Barbie movie, and it was SO GOOD!! Highly recommended!



On (I think) Thursday of that week, one of the friends I was doing the camp with took us to Hurts Donuts, as it was right next to the theater. I got Red Velvet.


The performance was on Saturday instead of Friday because of RAGBRAI









And, finally, the Percy Jackson Musical! My mom and I both wore our Camp Half-Blood t-shirts that my mom made on her cricket. We're both children of Athena!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment