Sunday, June 6, 2021

Summer Time!

It's hard to believe that just two days ago, I was in school. I know I will miss Mrs. Smith (My second grade teacher) a lot, but, we all have to say goodbye to people who've you've been used to seeing, right? I've counted my class as my family, because they kinda are like a family to me and my class. 

First day and last day comparison pics (First day, right, last day, left)


After school we got Happy Summer gifts from my mom: A basket ball-watermelon thing(You can dribble it underwater), a game called Throw Throw Burrito, and a X-box game




   

Yesterday, we went to my piano recital where I played, Take Me Out To The Ballgame, and, The Enchanted Mermaid. 


  

2 comments:

  1. I think you got younger in the time from your first day of school to your last day of school. How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where, exactly, might one acquire a "basketball watermelon thing"? I think I could get some use (or at least fun) out of something like that.

    ReplyDelete