Monday, September 23, 2024

Summer and Start of School

     I honestly am surprised that I haven't posted since June. I highly doubt that anyone still reads this, but if you do, sorry!

    Anyways, we've been pretty busy! For almost all of June, we were in Spain (I will post about that later).

Only a couple days after Spain, we went to camp wapsie!



Me and my friends Sarah and Ben did Tennis over the summer.
We made tennis bags!


Sometime in July, we went to see Waitress at TCR!

In early August, I had my 12 year shots, and after we went to Starbucks!

On August 23rd, we had our first day of school.




The next day, the 24th, we had my birthday party, then on the 27th, I had my 12 birthday!


Cora and Evaline started Football Cheer!


Sometime in mid September, we went to the Hibachi place with 
some family friends!


This past week was Homecoming week! I went to the parade with some friends and
football game, and Cora and Evaline went to Homecoming on Friday!




And then, on Saturday, I took a babysitting class and we went
to the Burning Red-Tribute to Taylor Swift concert at the Paramount! 
Beforehand, we went to dinner at the Black Sheet







No comments:

Post a Comment