Sunday, April 25, 2021

One Busy Day

 Yesterday was very busy.

To start it all of, Cora had a gymnastics meet. Look at how good she is!

And a video


 

After they came home (Mom, Dad, and Cora) we ate (I should probably point out that I have a cheese bread abstention and  who ever doesn't like it, have the domino stile one). Having domino pizza and cheese bread (yes, Cora, dose have braces, she learned how to bite into pizza)



So, today track was cancelled, and I really, really like track so I am very sad, but a little happy, because, I'm used to sitting and being lazy on Sundays.   

1 comment:

  1. Great recap of the recent activity, Ms. Willa.
    - Yes, Cora does look really good during competition.
    - Yes, the cheese bread does look almost addictive (especially after competition).
    - Yes, I agree totally... there is a great balance between relaxing and/or running track on a Sunday. Isn't it great to have both opportunities sometimes? :)

    ReplyDelete